At the Sex Centre, we thrive in:
- Promoting the dignity of humanity through effective family life interventions
- Connecting troubled families & vulnerable people with the most comprehensive family life professional solutions
- Creating effective solutions to family life problems through research work
- Creating enabling environment for the wholesome development of the child through child sexual abuse prevention & response & effective parenting intervention programs.
- Assisting communities in creating interventions that delivers a peaceful environment where the potentials of everyone finds expressions.
To assist individuals & families find peace & wellness within themselves and their society.
To promote the dignity of persons in third world nations through effective family life solutions.
Wired into the DNA of the Sex Centre
are the following traits:
Family life response & case management
We run diagnosis, analysis and manage family life challenges. We have skilled professionals who run therapy on Child sexual abuse & deviant response and Couples marital challenges including domestic violence
Family MEETING (Parenting Hub)
We run a monthly hangout where we connect parents with skilled family life professionals.
Workshops & Trainings
We deploy the family systems Engineering template to run workshops on specific aspects of family lives – Basic sexuality Education for care givers & schools
– Junior church solutions
– Couples hangout
– Anti-Predator Child sexual abuse prevention systems for schools and state governments
& Specialized classes for troubled families
Research & Interventions
The Team at Family Center Africa
We have created an awesome place where people with heart for Africa’s development can join hands to build a peaceful and wholesome Africa.
CEO, center for sex Education and Family life
Chief Operations Officer
Professional Guidance Counselor and Family Life Therapist
Yinlayefa Cynthia Senge
Head of Media Operations.
Learn about our
Family Center Africa wants to address the challenges around Peace, wellness, family and society in Rural and urban communities in Africa with a deep understanding of their effect and root causes.